New Year’s Eve is a time of reflection, growth, and improvement, and every January, about one in three Americans resolve to better themselves in some way in the upcoming year.
Here are our favorite 10 New Year’s resolutions for our property managers.
- I will look into ways to grow my properties under management.
- I will find a way to have full control over the property.
- I will find a way to can keep more of the financial upside on my properties.
- I will be patient and courteous when homeowners try to control pricing.
- I will answer questions from homeowners about property reviews without getting frustrated.
- I will keep my bank manager happy by growing without taking on more mortgage financing.
- I will spend more time managing my properties and giving customers an amazing experience rather than spending time trying to grow the number of properties I’m managing.
- I will look into a combination of risk in my portfolio between guaranteed revenue and commission-based revenue.
- I will look into automating more of our properties and processes.
- I will get more properties through Rented.com and not worry about #1 through #9, so I can…
What is on your list of New Year’s resolutions for 2016? Let us know in the comments!