On Tuesday, January 26, 2016, Rented.com hosted a webinar for vacation rental managers on vacation rental industry trends and what vacation rental managers need to know to grow their businesses in 2016.
In case you missed it, you can watch it here and download the slides below:
Watch the video here:
- Infographic: The History of the Vacation Rental Industry
- Infographic: The History of Vacation Rentals
- Airbnb Claims to Double NYC Economic Impact to $1.15 Billion
- Short Term Rental Advocacy Center
- Letting the Smoke Clear: What Vacation Rental Regulations Can Learn From Marijuana Regulations
- Statistics from Rezfest
- Short Term Rentals: Looking Back at 2015 and Predicting 2016
- U.S. Business Travel Projected to Grow at Slow, Steady Pace
- What Consolidation Means for the Future of Vacation Rentals
- Expedia Buys HomeAway for $3.9B. What Does It Mean for Vacation Rentals?
- Looking Back and Ahead – Vacation Rentals in the Mainstream
- TripAdvisor to Expand Travelers Fees for Vacation Rentals
- Expedia’s HomeAway to Follow Airbnb’s Lead and Add a Booking Fee for Travelers
- HomeAway’s Owner Toolkit for Online Booking
- The Ultimate Guide to VRBO Instant Bookings & Best Match
- Product Changes from HomeAway
- HomeAway Initially Oversold Its Performance to Expedia
- 7 Ways to Gain Independence from Listing Sites
- How to Grow Your Vacation Rental Business
- 4 Things to Know Before Acquiring a Vacation Rental Company
Let us know what you thought in the comments below!